How to Buy
Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the 'Add to cart' link on the shopping cart page.
3) Then choose whether you wish to place a single order or order as a regular customer.
4) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the 'Place to order' link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
6) Orders placed via our website are processed on workdays from 9:00-18:00 and on Saturdays from 9:00-15:00.Orders placed after 15:00 on Saturday will be processed the following Monday. This does not applies to orders of 40 Euros and above.